1. Teddy Bears Picnic Party Favours
2. Little Red Riding Hood Cape
3. Give the poor Songbird a Body
Let's see how I did ...
1. First mock up of Picnic Place Mat Roll complete!
I've sussed out the sizes ...
and have settled on a design ... Just 14 more to make ... think I'll set myself up a little production line - that will hopefully churn them out faster. Have you ever sewn with gingham before? It's making my eyes go a little strange!
2. Little Red Riding Hood Cape complete!
I'm quite chuffed about how this little beauty turned out ... you can read more about it here
3. I'm pleased to announce that the song bird now has a body ... if somewhat dismembered ...
I'll stitch her up for Friday's post ... promise!
All-in-all considering the week I've had (head cold disclaimer) I think I'm chugging along just fine!
Hope your sewing cogs are turning too! See you at