1. Houndstooth - Hanging my head in shame. This is a roll-over from Q1. I'm in repetitive block hell, but this quilt will be oh.so.worth.it when it's done!
|V&Co Houndstooth Pattern - Work in Progress|
2.Triangle Quilt Along - I'm joining in with the Sassy Quilter and learning all about triangle quilts. So far it's been fun and I hope to have a lovely little dolls quilt at the end of it. I'm doing a bit of two birds - one stone here and linking this post up to the triangle along QAL as I've sewn the first 1&1/2 rows!
3. I hope to rectify the disastrous SLQ of my old machine with my new whiz.bang.machine and have this pixel heart quilted, bound and given to it's intended owner soon! This Posy fabric needs to be cuddled and adored.
4. A Frog quilt for my Miss 2.5. I've finished one block (winning!) ...
and have a rough sketch ...
|Quilt to feature a Quiet Play Paper Pieced pattern|
5. Turn this loveliness, that is Art Gallery Luxe in Bloom, into a plus quilt using these instructions from Rachel at The Wooden Spoon
6. Sew up a Geranium top for each of my girls. I've cut the fabric, they just need sewing (I know, I should pull my finger out already!)
|How cool are those deck chairs!|
7. Complete a simple baby quilt. I like the backing label of this quilt by Little Bluebell and thought that the back would look nice as a front!
|This picture is a quilt backing by Little Bluebell - I absolutely adore it!|
I've chosen (and almost bare-faced copied) the fabric (why try and improve what is already perfect?).
8. Participate in the PMQG Mini Quilt Challenge. This means making a mini quilt preferrably 25.5" x 15.75" so that the mini quilt can be donated to the King Edward Memorial Hospital Humidicrib Quilt Charity. No fabric chosen yet but I've created an inspiration board on Pinterest and hope to make a mini quilt with a stitch sketching appliqué theme.
9. Finally, Hubby has requested a Pliers Wrap ... a wha??! Yep, that's what I thought too! Something along the lines of THIS I'm guessing??? I have the perfect fabric for my English Hubby. It's a drill cotton so has a bit of weight to it ... though I'm not sure it will stay white for long!
So that's it ... gulp ... wish me luck!
Linking up to:
Finish Along at The Littlest Thistle
Triangle QAL at Sassy Quilter
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced